Thursday, August 1, 2013

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY...

Today is a great day for the ducks! Yesterday was too and the forecast for tomorrow is looking pretty dodgy but for the most part July has been one fantastic month. I got to enjoy the beautiful weather in the even more beautiful County Clare, so apologies for my lack of blogging but  I had no internet for the month! I definitely suffered withdrawal symptoms for the first few days but I recovery quickly and have coped rather well.

So now that I'm back I wanted to tell about a brilliant competition for all you budding writers out there A.M.Heath Literary Agency are looking for New Irish Talent and it could be you. So check it out now.
My next video on Creative Writing will be up in the next week too so until then happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment