Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I know it's been a while since I've written and I've rounded a few bends on this winding road since then. I've also picked up another passenger, yes our seventh baby Cúán arrived safely some months ago. While away I've written a lot but I've also had the opportunity to visit lots of schools and groups around the country so I've decided to do a series of videos full of creative writing tips which I've picked up along my way. I hope that they motivate, inspire, educate, help you on your journey (or at the very least make you laugh!)
Four days later. . . Aaagghhh! So I'm still technically challenged! And my video wouldn't upload. Apologies for the delay but you can find it here at Creative Writing Tips!

 Video two will be up in the next ten days! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment